Extremely Successful Breeding Factory – 32,098AC/12,990HA – Marlborough
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
- 20,410ac/8260ha Freehold – 3 Titles
- 11,687ac/4,730ha Lease – 1 Title
- Flat undulating and hilly ironbark, bloodwood and blue gum creek flats with approximately 10,000ac recently pulled
- Carrying 1,600 head plus progeny
- Watered by 6 bores, equipped with solar panels, 1,200 to 4,000GPH and 2 x bores equipped with 1 x diesel and 1 x petrol deep well pump
- 4 x dams
- Large set of steel & timber cattle yards with a vet crush and branding cradle under cover
- Steel double deck loading ramp
- Horse & Cow yards at the house
- Fenced into 10 main, 5 holding & 4 horse paddocks
- Low-set 4 bedroom with large lounge, dining, kitchen, 2 x toilets, bathroom & Laundry
- Separate Cottage
- 20ft Air-Conditioned Liveable Workers Quarter with lean-to
- Workshop, large machinery sheds & hay shed.
- Situated 150km north of Rockhampton, with Bruce highway frontage
Agent Comments: This is a rare opportunity to purchase an extremely successful breeding factory. The present owner has owned ‘Montrose’ for 47 years and it has only been run by 2 families in 88 years.
Expressions of interest close 5th January 2024 at 4pm.
Please contact Brian Dawson 0417 667 668 for further information and to book your inspection.