Brian Dawson Auctions Livestock and Property Marketing is a family owned and operated business. BDA is based in Rockhampton and have been offering services to the Central Queensland region and beyond for over a decade.
- Marketing cattle at Gracemere Saleyards (CQLX- Central Queensland Livestock Exchange) each Wednesday commencing at 8.30am
- Marketing cattle at Nebo Braeside Saleyards Monthly
- Marketing cattle in paddock for private sales
- Meatworks sales
- Auctions Plus sales
- Stud and Commercial Sales
- Property Marketing and Market Appraisals
- Property – Buying or Selling
- Property Auctions and Clearance Sales
Brian Dawson Auctions was founded in 1996 and Brian Dawson Auctions Livestock and Property Marketing commenced in 2003. Brian has been a Real Estate Agent and Principal for the last 26 years. He has held an auctioneers licence since 1995. Having lived and worked on cattle properties since he was a young boy his knowledge and expertise of the land and cattle is second to none.
Brian’s wife – Janice, son – Joel and his daughter – Lauren also work for the business with Janice and Lauren both working in the office and holding their Real Estate Certificates and Joel holding a Real Estate Agents and Auctioneers Licence.
Brian Dawson Auctions is also heavily involved in supporting local sporting clubs/ individuals, camp drafting events, rodeos, country show societies, RACQ Capricorn helicopter rescue, cancer fundraisers and others.