Mountain views from the front patio this 250 acres of mostly Black soil, self-mulching Brigalow Scrub running into some rosewood ridges, only 42km North-West of Rockhampton. Located in the highly fertile and sort after Garnant region, this property is well set up for grazing stock, fenced into 3 main paddocks consisting of Buffel, Rhodes, Green Panic and other native grasses & legumes there are 2 holding paddocks at the cattle yards all fully equipped with watering points by troughs and 5 dams.
This property is further complimented with a comfortable 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, open planned living kit home fully air-conditioned, concreted 20 x 12m 4 bay machinery and hay shed with lockable workshop, conjoining this is a 20 x 8m 3 walled gravel bay (20 x 20m total) there is also a 6 x 12m insulated A/C lockable shed with 4 x 12m carport.
Carrying capacity of 30-40 adult cattle year-round.
This property is suited to anyone wanting good fertile country not far from town and only 10mins from local primary school.
- 2 bed 2 bath main with ensuite fully A/C
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- 20 x 20m machinery/hay shed and workshop (5 bays)
- 12 x 6m insulated and A/C lockable shed with 12 x 4m carport
- 4 barb fencing throughout (rosewood/split and steel Posts)
- 31,500 gal. Rainwater storage ( 26,000 ring tank/5,500 poly)
- 7,700 gal. Dam water storage (5,500 /2,200gal. Polly)
- 5 Dams main with solar pump equipped
- Portable panel cattle yards with vet crush and loading ramp
- 5kw solar system up to the grid
Inspection is a must.
Contact: Joel Dawson 0417 213 777 for an inspection.