Brian Dawson Auctions Livestock and Property Marketing is a family owned and operated business. BDA is based in Rockhampton and have been offering services to the Central Queensland region and beyond for over a decade.
- Marketing cattle at Gracemere Saleyards (CQLX- Central Queensland Livestock Exchange) each Friday
- Marketing cattle at Nebo (Braeside Saleyards) monthly (please check in Auction Dates for next sale)
- Marketing cattle in paddock for private sales
- Meatworks sales
- Auctions Plus sales
- Stud and Commercial sales
- Property Marketing and Market appraisals
- Property- Buying or Selling
- Property Auctions and Clearance Sales
Brian Dawson Auctions was founded in 1996 and Brian Dawson Auctions Livestock and Property Marketing commenced in 2003. Brian has been a Real Estate Agent and Principal for the last 21 years. He has held an auctioneers licence since 1995. Having lived and worked on cattle properties since he was a young boy his knowledge and expertise of the land and cattle is second to none.
Brian’s wife – Janice, son – Joel and his daughter – Lauren also work for the business with Janice and Lauren both working in the office and holding their Real Estate Certificates and Joel holding a Real Estate Agents and Auctioneers Licence and the BDA team have just recently welcomed Phil Wieland who will be looking after all the Real Estate sector.
Brian Dawson Auctions is also heavily involved in supporting local sporting clubs/ individuals, camp drafting events, rodeos, country show societies, RACQ Capricorn helicopter rescue, cancer fundraisers and others.